Made To Measure
Although we work remotely, our wedding dress sizes our so accurate that you will be amazed. All you need to do is follow the guidelines we will be sending you immediately after ordering a wedding dress.
Each and every wedding dress we manufacture is made-to-measure. In order to measure yourself for your wedding dress accurately, follow our guidelines, or consult a professional tailor so that she can measure you. We guarantee that the dress will fit you like a glove. Once you experience the comfort and beauty of our affordable made-to-measure luxury wedding gowns, you will feel like royalty.
How It Works
1. Choose Your Dream Dress
Pick your dream dress from our online shop and order an beautiful, affordable high quality made-to-measure wedding dress.
2. Provide Your Measurements
As soon as you place your order, we will send you a easy to follow guideline and form; send us your measurements.
3. Have Experts Tailor Your Wedding Dress
Our experiences seamstresses will construct your beautiful made-to-measure wedding dress in 6 to 8 weeks depending on the design. After that we will ship the dress right to your doorstep.
4. Enjoy Your Wedding Day
Your beautiful, made-to-measure wedding dress will fit you like a glove. As a bride, the only thing you need to do is have fun on your wedding day.
How To Measure
- In order to get measured accurately for a wedding dress, please ask someone to help you to take your measurements. Please do not attempt to measure yourself on your own, if you try to measure yourself the fact that your arms will be moving and stretching will prevent you from getting an accurate measurement. The rule of thumb is to have another person measure each area at least three times while you are standing still in order to ensure that you got measured correctly.
- Please take the undergarments and high heels into consideration when getting your measurements. We recommend that you wear the undergarments you are planning to wear, as well as high heels that will be worn on your big day. If you do not have your wedding shoes available, wear a pair of high heels that will be the same height of the ones you will be wearing on your wedding day.
- While the measurements are being taken, the bride should have a natural posture, stand straight with feet shoulder width apart. Please do not suck your belly in while taking measurements.
Measure the distance between two shoulder joints from the back with the bride’s arms falling down naturally.
Measure under the arms, around the fullest part of the bust. This measurement should be taken without any clothing, except the bra the bride intends to wear on her wedding day.
Measure around the natural waistline. Bend to the side to find the natural crease of the waist, use this crease as a guide, the bride should then straighten herself up and have the circumference of her waist measured. (The natural waist usually falls about 2” above the belly button)
Measure the circumference of the fullest part of the hips. (Approximately 9” down from the waist)
HOLLOW TO HEM
This measurement is taken from the hollow of the neck to the hem of where the dress is going to be off the floor with the high heels** the bride is intending to wear on her wedding day.
This measurement is taken from the waistline of the dress to the hem of where the dress is going to be off the floor with the high heels** the bride is intending to wear on her wedding day.